Monday, May 07, 2007

Highlighting the old cap-style way

Please raise your right hand and repeat after me: I, blog-reader, do solemnly swear to never, EVER speak a word of this post to Bailey. I promise to read this post, perhaps snicker, but then erase it from my memory. I vow to do my part to let this blog author live in peace with her pre-teen daughter, despite this post. I will do so by keeping my blog-reading mouth shut... So help me God.


Bailey wanted her hair hilighted - but she didn't want to wait for an appointment at an actual salon. So, she and I set out to Target to find a box highlighting kit that wouldn't turn her hair orange or green or leave it blotchy like the last kit we tried last summer. So, we settled on the cap-kind...you know..where you pull small strands of hair through a small hole in a plastic cap...with a plastic hook? I warned her that it would potentially be painful...or at least uncomfortable. She didn't care..because she wanted it done NOW...not tomorrow, not next week...but that night. Ok...here we go.


A quarter of the way through the process...the crying and whining began. ugh. Here's a picture of the pouty-girl "processing." You'll have to wait for an AFTER picture....she's suspicious of my blogging tendencies every time I snap a photo. Darn smart kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home