Friday, February 09, 2007

Not a Fan of Accessories

Lauren's hair is horrible. It is too long to be manageable without the assistance of hair accessories. But she hates hair accessories. She pulls them out and hands them to me - immediately. The problem is - her hair is not long enough to cut - so we live in this constant state of hair in her face, over her eyes and down her neck in a lovely version of the baby mullet. Not a good look. I've spent money on indestructible pony tail holders that I thought I'd have to cut out with a pair of scissors - but she still pulls them out. I've bought Dora ponies...no dice. I've tried heavy-duty barrettes - nope. Headbands? nope. Today I caught her in action - removing the hair accessories I so want her to wear. This makes child number two with a definite opinion about fashion. Shouldn't a Mom have wardrobe control for at least the first two years? Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home